Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Feelin Guilty Bouta Good Time.

Right before the weekend that I'm dreading, the family reunion, D calls & tells me that he misses me blah blah blah, same ol same ol and GUESS WHAT?! This nigga came to see me today. I mean, at first I was worried, not excited, etc because I was tryin so hard to get rid of him but the minute I saw him standin on the porch I was like, "damn damn DAMN..." i'm sure you can think of the rest.

And the minute he kissed me, HOLY LORD JESUS, missed his lips. I feel like a dick cause I talked so much shit cause I was tryin EXTRA hard to tell him "fuck you" but it's like he won't let me. While I don't think or want to get back with him really I'll still have feelings. Whether it's frustration, horniness, longfulness (if that's a word) or WHATEVER THE FUCK he's makin me feel, BLAHHHHHHH.

But I'm really gonna try and put him to the side cause things, far as I know, are goin pretty damn good with C. Maybe I feel a little guilty, like I played the both of them, ESPECIALLY
C, cause i really am feelin him.

Surprise surprise though, they look alot alike.
-rolls eyes

No comments: