Blog Archive

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Praise On High.

He is the king of all things suspenseful. Half the movies I watch with him in it I'm like "Wow, this is starting to get kinda lame" PLUS, you gotta watch and listen extra super close. Even his FACE grabs my interest. Just staring at that big, lovely bald head of his I think to myself, "I wonder what he's thinking about" hoping that maybe it's something crazy and maybe he can read minds or has super intuition.

And Samuel L. Jackson, thank the Lord on high for him being so fabolous. I've always thought he was kind of an attractive old man. WELL UNBREAKABLE almost made me think otherwise. The way this dude ended the movie, fuckin genius. Mr. Glass was off the mu'fuckin hook. I mean OFF THE MU'FUCKIN HOOK. I don't know who was better.

I MEAN G'DAMN.

by the way,
THE NUMBER ONE SCENE OF 2008.









But I'm gonna calm down now, watch Longest Yard & talk to G.

No comments: