Blog Archive

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Owning Up.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2lupeed.jpg
LMFAO, so yeah anyway.

Feelings, feelings, feelings. They consume some, others just don't give a fuck. But in not giving a fuck, they always seem to give a fuck. Like me, realizing that while I can't stand the stubborn estrogen conditions I live in, I love and put up with their and my own rotating cycles. I mean, FACE THE FACTS LAJILL, you love your family. You...love...those...people.

Not single anymore, as of about six hours and a half. The boyfriend? Chris. Well, I don't even know if the nigga is really a BOYFRIEND right now, since it's been what? Not even a full half of a day yet? Last relationship before him, TWO DAYS with D, waste of my time & energy, i mean MONTHS beforehand. Before D, there was L, four months, and I thought he was a waste but as time went on I could see that yes, he was too.

I'ma have to let guards down with him though. I mean, he's the FIRST dude I've ever let pay for me and didn't feel bad about it afterwards and pay me back (we went to the movies, double with his sister & her boyfriend). But our dynamics are pretty solid, as of right now but i'm sure the MINUTE i find a flaw, I'ma find a reason to end it.

"Oh, you don't wash dishes in your dishwasher? This must mean that you slap girls" or SOMETHING off the wall to make me dump him and be single for a year.

I know T's pissed, he's already blowin up my phone, I'm scared to pick up numbers I don't know cause I'm SURE it's that nigga callin. Thing is, I been told him I don't want him so...chill. A doesn't care, I don't think. Well, A doesn't care about him...but he's always been a hater. He's happy for me deep down inside. I had a conversation with I today and since we ain't talked in a while, he's cool with it. The rest though can suck my left asscheek if they're upset.

Felt like, I really like the nigga Chris so why lead his ass on and pretend like I don't? Or keep tellin myself that I don't? Is it somebody else? No. I just can't put up with the fact that this nigga actually got me feelin him like that.

anyway, i had a titty shirt on today, so i took a video of em flouncin around.

No comments: