Blog Archive

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Week Til School.

the only guy I really trust right now is A & I don't even know why. I swear sometimes I be thinkin he hates me while on the flipside, after the conversation we had a couple nights ago, whether it was meaningful or not, or WHATEVER, I was hella surprised. Maybe he JUST started liking me? If he didn't, I wish he woulda told me sooner. Before I started talkin to someone else and had to put what i feelin about him on the backburner because....well, yeah, he ain't say nothin. Then again, I ain't say anything either. But I never say anything! I don't feel it's my duty and I give off a wayyy more obvious "i'm kinda feelin you vibe", or at least enough for him to know that it was okay to speak his mind.

lmfao @ this episode of Hell Date though. "Yo lip gloss is poppin, yo lip gloss is cool." Nigga hidin behind barber chairs and shit, lmfao. I usually hate this show, but today it's on point.


CL and I are talking again. I don't like him, so yeah. He's cool, he's funny, but when he tells me he likes me I figure it's cause he's one of them "i want everyone" kinda niggas, and don't have time to figure him out. I don't WANT to figure him out. He swears up and down, but maybe I'm just puttin him to the side because of A and CH.

D has a girlfriend now. He says he loves her, or has love for her. Instead of gettin jealous, I got happy for him. Even though we did what we did, that was a while ago. And I can step outside and see the positive in the girl he's with now. She's cool and he's happy. That's all I can really ask for.

BACK TO HELL DATE.

No comments: