Blog Archive

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Heartless.

I'm starting to believe I am more and more everyday. Yeah, so I've developed a crush. The mu'fucka, C, is on the phone as I type this. But really, how long will this last?! I'm sure it's just the butterfly before I start to realize how much he isn't my type.

On another note,
A hates me. This is not new. He's really the reason I believe I need to develop some emotions. Cause I don't feel bad! Shit, I SHOULD feel terrible, but I can't! Shit's over now, so when it comes up, shooooot it's just funny to me. I can't tell the difference between when the nigga joking or when he's serious. Said I have "new niggas". Tf? I mean, since BOTH of us don't put ourselves out there like that I'd have to play guessing games. I don't feel like waiting for him to come around rather than beating around the bush.

S has officially pissed me off. You think someone values you and BAM, they treat you like you just another nigga, which she did. So fucka her like everyone else, at least for right now. I'm not half as upset, but I know who NOT to make plans with.

On the other hand,
T just called.
Tf does he want?

:)

No comments: